Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Give Back



So as I sat down to write my bi-weekly blog today, I was pleasantly interrupted by my 7 year old. With their creative minds flowing today due to their second snow day in a row she stated "Dad why don't you let me write the blog for you this week." My mind didn't even hesitate but blurted out almost immediately that I would be honored for her to do such a thing. So what follows is everything that she wrote so I hope every one enjoys her words.

Give Back....by Avery

Christmas is not about getting gifts or presents it is about giving to the poor and people who need because they need more then you because they do not have that much money, food, clothing, toys, books, games and other stuff. You should give to the poor or toys for tots this Christmas because they are looking forward to you.

What I am grateful for...by Avery

I am grateful for my family
I am grateful for my aupair
I am grateful for my school
I am grateful for my cozy home
I am grateful for my cousins
I am grateful for my sister
I am grateful for my friends
I am grateful for my grandmas
I am grateful for my dad
I am grateful for my mom
I am grateful for my carrigan
I am grateful for my brynn
I am grateful for my neighborhood
I am grateful for my relatives
I am grateful for my teacher
I am grateful for my uncle
I am grateful for my aunt
I am grateful for my bus driver
I am grateful for my religion
I am grateful for my coach

So there you have it...the two blog entries that she wanted me to post this week. I am blessed to have amazing little girls with wonderful drive and determination (must be from their mom).

Everyone stay safe this holiday season and make sure to always...Make It Count!!!!

1 comment: